My client said, “you should blog about that and call it – the biggest bang for your advertising buck”.
So you have a new website, and don’t know what to do with it.
Or you’ve had your website for a while, and want to start making better use of it.
Before you spend squillions of dollars on SEO, etc, consider using features that should already be in your website . . . as follows:
I was having a strategy session with a client this morning who is a well-known content copy-writer.
And she said to me, you should blog about that and call it “the biggest bang for your advertising buck”.
And I agreed with her, because sometimes website owners overlook the simplest and cheapest marketing strategies that exist in their website.
So, here are the . . .
3 Simple Steps to the biggest bang for your advertising buck
I’m going to give you the simple checklist first.
- Write a blog post about something that happened in your business this week
- Tick the box to include this post in your newsletter
- Publish the post on your website
- Smile, (ok, there are 4 steps LOL)
You can do these three simple steps with a little bit of your time and absolutely no dollar cost.
There are some other things that you should check first.
- Does your website have a newsletter function built-in?
- Is your website set up to publish directly to your social media?
- Has your website been set up to build an email database for you?
- At the very least, have you added the email addresses of your existing customers to your email database?
- Will your website developer provide training and support on how to do these things?
If your website was not built by Hotpink Websites, then unfortunately you may have to answer “No” to some or all of these questions.
But these are basic online marketing strategies.
That every website should have . . .
And that is why all of our clients can answer “Yes” to all of these questions.
So, go back to your web developer and ask how you can have these functions added to your website.
Or contact us here to see how we can help.
Well, that is quite simple really!
Watch this short VIDEO
Elizabeth Campbell – The Word Stylist – Blog writing ideas
What should you do now?
- Follow the simple steps in the article.
- Want some help or ideas? Just contact us at Hotpink Websites now.
Remember – 3 Simple Steps to the biggest bang for your advertising buck