The best video marketers in the world are great at two things:
Creating brilliant videos that can drive conversions and get people excited about their products, and then driving traffic to those videos with video marketing tools and carefully planned strategies.
But now, you might be wondering: what tools do the best video marketers in the world use?
I was wondering the same thing.
So I reached out to the crème de la crème of the video marketing world, and shot this question: “If you could use only three tools to market your video, which three would you use?”The replies were nothing short of amazing.
30 Video Marketing Experts Share Their Favorite Tools:
John lee dumas
Host of the Entrepreneur on Fire podcast
Video marketing is quickly becoming one of the best and fastest ways to connect with your audience fast.
Three tools I love to use for video marketing insights are:
1. Vimeo (their stats dashboard is great, plus with the pro plan you can get really specific with who can see your videos and when);
2. Click Funnels (a platform that will help you build funnels and deliver videos to subscribers and prospects via beautiful landing pages); and
3. of course, we can’t forget Facebook Live! The fact that anyone can start a live video that provides value to an audience worldwide – with no size or attendance limits – is really incredible.
Founder of Epicsignal, Forbes #30under30
The three best tools and strategies I can think of for video marketing are:
1) The Creator dashboard – its easy to get distracted with all the different vendors and technology out there, but undoubtedly the best thing out there is YouTube’s own creator dashboard.
2) The Hero, Hub, Help content strategy – Nothing works better to provide structure around what type of content to be creating for your channel.
It’s easy to get caught up in churning out content, but this provides structure.
Hero are your mass media/awareness plays, hub is episodic/recurring content and formats, and help is all about creating content to capitalize on search.
3) The VidIq Chrome plugin – This tool is great and provides an awesome snapshot into channel stats.