What’s your strategy for converting blog readers into customers?
The truth is, you don’t need to fumble over this answer, but if you haven’t thought about it in a systematic way, you will.
You convert readers to customers in just 2 ways:
- Through direct links to sales pages
- By capturing reader emails and emailing them
Exploring Placement Options for your CTAs and their Pros and Cons
- Sidebar CTAs – 0.5% – 1.5%
- Generic end of post CTAs – 0.5% – 1.5%
- Pop-ups – 1% – 8%
- Sliders and bars: 1% – 5%
- Welcome Gates: 10% – 25%
- Featurebox: 3% – 9%
- Navbar: Varies
This is the most comprehensive post written yet. The 4,000 word guide walks you through how to set up conversion tracking, what the best tools are to convert your traffic to leads, and what CTAs work best (with real examples).