How would you like to have f-r-e-e-e business cards that handed themselves out?
Are you using your modern day business card?
What is that?
What are the benefits of using it?
It is usually much easier for people to find your last email to them, (which is usually still in their email program!), and very few people have a Rolodex these days !! lol
It is free to use – no printing costs.
You never run out of them, (email signatures). They’re on every email.
People see your email signature everytime that you send them an email – so your message starts to be remembered. You become “front of mind” for your industry or service or product.
They hand themselves out automatically everytime that you send an email!
- Keep your signature ‘file’ small.
- Use minimal or small graphics, if any, in your signature file.
- Include your important contact points, including phone, email and web.
- You can also include a cheery greeting – you’ll become known for it.
- Have a separate signature file for your business and personal emails.
- Make sure that all of your team or staff use the same format email signature to keep your branding consistent.
- Include a by-line or sales point in your signature.
So get to it now and set up your signature files. Your business will appreciate it…