Here are some quick tips . . .
My Social Media teams point out that they are still noticing a lot of Facebook cover images that breach the rules that Facebook has about Cover images on your business page.
Why is this a problem?
Because you risk having your page summarily shut down!
And . . .
Facebook usually don’t give the courtesy of asking. They just act.
Here are some of the rules that apply to Cover Images on your Facebook page:
- The images must be at least 399 pixels wide
And they must not show any of the following:
- Offers – such as “40% off”
- Price or purchase information – such as “Download on our website”
- Information that belongs in the About section of your page – such as contact information, such as web address, email, mailing address or other
- References to user interface elements, such as Like or Share, or any other Facebook site features
- Calls to action, such as “Get it now” or “Tell your friends”
A bit ironical in a way but perhaps they want to stop Facebook from becoming one big ugly billboard.
And perhaps (tic) they want to control how marketing information is delivered . . .
Get the details, and a whole lot more info about your Facebook page, right here . . .
Well, that is quite simple really!
What should you do now?
- If you want to keep your Facebook page, check these rules.
- Want some help or ideas? Just contact us at Hotpink Websites now.
Adversity causes some men (and women) to break, and others to break records.