Can you afford to not have our Premium Website Backup Package?
We host all of our own websites and all of our clients websites with one of the largest hosting companies in the world.
Because web hosting is a big responsibility. It takes a lot of technical support and expertise, not to mention the hardware, (computers and servers), that make it impractical for a smaller company to handle effectively.
They have been operating for 10 years now, since 2002, and host well over 1,800,000 websites.
So we think they probably know a thing or two about web and email hosting!
. . . including Security and Backups.
In all the time that we have been building websites, we have never had to recover a single website.
But even with a 99.9% uptime guarantee, there is still just that remotest of remote chances that something bad could happen to your website.
And with all the best intentions and planning in the world, that 00.1% chance cannot be totally eliminated.
That’s why we are now offering a Premium Website Backup Package.
We have secured Automated Website Backup Software that can be installed right inside your website.
It will make a full copy of your website and store it at another offsite location.
Thus reducing that 00.1% chance of failure by another 99.9%.
Recovering your website backup from this system is also much quicker than from our Hosting Company, so your website can be back up much quicker.
Would you risk your business for a cappuccino ?
If your website is important to your business, (and let’s face it – these days your website is absolutely vital to your business), every little precaution must be taken.
. . . especially when it costs much less than a cappuccino per month.