About ten years ago, one of the minor but well known international car companies went out of business.
Almost overnight, the resale value of the cars plummeted because of the fear that spare parts would no longer be available.
This highlights the fact that consumers expect and demand . . .
good after sales support
And the bigger the purchase, the more that they expect that support to be available.
That is why I just cannot understand why business owners sign up to buy a website without any assurances about future support.
A new website is a major purchase for manybusinesses, and yet the purchase is often made in a seemingly cavalier fashion without due regard for what happens after the website is built.
Here are some important things you should consider:
- Who pays the ongoing service costs of hosting and running your website?
- What happens if the website breaks – has a fault or doesn’t work properly?
- What happens if you need help with changing or updating the website?
- Who is going to manage all of the background technical tasks, such as updates and backups?
Websites, for better or for worse, are highly technical constructions.
Most will run flawlessly for years, but when they go wrong you want to know that you have the technical help to get things working again quickly.
And even if it is just aquestion about your website, you want to know that someone is there to provide the support that you need.
Most people who I talk to about getting a new website say that:
- They haven’t changed their website in ages, usually years
- There is no-one to help them with this
- They lost contact with their web developer soon after the website was launched
At Hotpink Websites, we do things a bit differently to most.
- We have monthly contact with our clients, so we never lose touch
- Our clients know that they are just a phone call or email away from the support that they need
- We include and manage all of the ongoing services and support that you need
If you would like this relationship with your next website, then you must contact us at Hotpink Websites.
Well, that is quite simple really!
Watch this short VIDEO
After-sales Camera Services in Canon.
What should you do now?
- Never buy a website without considering the After Sales Support.
- Want some help or ideas? Just contact us at Hotpink Websites now.
Be who you are and be that well.
~ Saint Francis De Sales
Remember – Why sign up without any assurances about future support