Do you put off Using Low Cost Video to get Visitors to your Website?
Most people fear the big budgets normally associated with video, and so leave they it in the too hard basket.
But the reality is that most small businesses don’t have big budgets, and don’t need them.
So, do you want to know how to get people to your website using video on a low budget?
Sure you do . . .
Big production crews and high budgets are fine for the companies who can afford it.
So let’s take a look at 2 examples of using video to promote a product or business.
The first is produced by a friend of mine, Monte Hubsch, who is a guru in the areas of SEO and online marketing.
He discovered something online and made a quick “screen capture” video to make his point.
Using video software, he captured what was on his computer screen and made a voice-over to explain what he saw.
There are many different types of software available, some of which is free to use . . . so no excuses for not having a go at it.
Here’s the link to Monte’s page and to his video:
The second example
This is a video by Godfrey’s CEO Tom Krulis, which Monte talks about in his video.
Monte talks about how the Tom Krulis video shows how a local company using a home made video to great effect in promoting their products.
I’m happy to share Monte’s content because I have been telling my clients about this for ages.
For a number of reasons, video tends to rank quite quickly in Google . . . often within 24 hours.
- Google owns YouTube.
- Google wants good content to show in search engines.
- Google views video as a “key tool” for marketing on mobile devices.
- Google views video as a “key tool” for marketing across multiple screens including TV and desktop.
- People tend to like watching video more than reading – so they are more likely to engage.
- There is still relatively little video content (compared to web pages) looking for page ranking.
You do the math!
Google even talks about it here:
And as you can see from the vacuum cleaner video, it doesn’t need to be “production quality” to make it work.
Read the original article here:
Time to get into action
Need help? Give us a call for obligation free advice.
Well, that is quite simple really!
Watch this short VIDEO
5 Step video process to “engage” web site visitors
What should you do now?
- Grab your iPhone and make a quick video about you or your product
- Want some help or ideas? Just contact us at Hotpink Websites now.
Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless.
~ Thomas A. Edison
Remember – Using Low Cost Video to get Visitors to your Website