You probably noticed the “Filed Under” list after each of my blog posts.
What does it mean?
Filed Under: Add to Latest Posts Newsletter, Add To Twitter
Quite simply it means that I just saved myself a whole lot of time with my marketing
. . . and you can too!
If you are doing what all the web marketing gurus say, including us at Hotpink Websites, then you are:
- writing your blog
- posting on Facebook
- commenting on Twitter
- connecting on LinkedIn
- emailing your database
The way you are probably doing something like this is:
- open your website and write a blog
- open Facebook and link an entry there
- open Twitter and link an entry there
- open LinkedIn and link an entry there
- open your email program
- update your contacts
- create and edit an email
- etc, etc . . . you get the picture
. . . and it is probably taking you hours.
Which is exactly why so many people do not do it.
And a great marketing opportunity is missed.
The reason that I don’t mind is that I can do this all with the click of a couple of buttons on my website.
All from one central control panel.
And I would like to show you how simple that can be.
What should you do now?
1. If you are in business, or your website is commercial, commit to Better Blogging now
2. Then contact us at Hotpink Websites now, to find out how simple it can be.
“A dream doesn’t become reality through magic;
it takes sweat, determination and hard work.”
~ Colin Powell
Remember – commit to Better Blogging
Use our Top Tips for Better Blogging Gets Results with your website traffic!